XC Ski Race - Brighton - Sunday 3/1

Moderators: Top Commander, Team Captains

XC Ski Race - Brighton - Sunday 3/1

Postby g_money » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:54 am

This is the group I skied with last week. Good group of guys.
If you are looking to get out and ski, this should be a fun event. I won't make it this weekend, but would if I was in town.

Hey everybody come on out to the Brighton Rec Back 2 Back XC Ski Race. The event is Sunday March 1st at 10:00 am! The location is brighton state recreation park off of Bishop Lake Rd, the same place you would park to go mountain biking, the main trail head, right at Bishop Lake.
I created the event last year because of all the fun we were having skiing at our local events! This one provides a social lap first. No drop, see the beautiful landscape, glacial terrain, ponds, eat some snacks, etc... The second lap is a race, all out, let's see what you got. Any touring ski would most likely work great.
There will be post après sponsored by Brewery Becker, though BYOB as well because it may go quick. Also, bring a snack or small dish to pass for the party.
It was a hell of a time last year, and conditions are looking to be great. So come get your hanging out on, your race on, and your spirits on, March 1st.
Hope to see you there.
Sincerely,

Stan Dinkel
Event Coordinator
“Get a bicycle. You will certainly not regret it, if you live.” ~ Mark Twain
(little known fact - quote taken shortly after his wife found the secret C2F Credit Card)
g_money
Expert
Expert

Return to Public: Ride Announcements