dirty 60 out of northville, sat 18 feb, 10 am

Moderators: Top Commander, Team Captains

dirty 60 out of northville, sat 18 feb, 10 am

Postby KBlankenship » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:15 pm

this saturday a small group will be doing a dirt road ride out of northville. meet at 9:45 and roll out at 10:00 from the parking lot across from the northville sports den.

the goal is time in the saddle and not a hammerfest. there may be some fast sections where a few people go off the front, but we'll regroup shortly after and stay together.

the route will be ~60 miles of almost all dirt road with a fluid stop mid-ride. mtb and cx are good bike choices. even road bikes with 25+ mm tires would work.

i'm going to make a route that jumps out for a loop around barton hills then gets back on dirt roads. easily skipped if you're not feelin' it. if you really need me to commit to a specific route ahead of time, let me know and i'll post it.

-- kent.
KBlankenship
Sport
Sport

Re: dirty 60 out of northville, sat 18 feb, 10 am

Postby Jellybean » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:00 pm

KBlankenship wrote:this saturday a small group will be doing a dirt road ride out of northville. meet at 9:45 and roll out at 10:00 from the parking lot across from the northville sports den.

the goal is time in the saddle and not a hammerfest. there may be some fast sections where a few people go off the front, but we'll regroup shortly after and stay together.

the route will be ~60 miles of almost all dirt road with a fluid stop mid-ride. mtb and cx are good bike choices. even road bikes with 25+ mm tires would work.

i'm going to make a route that jumps out for a loop around barton hills then gets back on dirt roads. easily skipped if you're not feelin' it. if you really need me to commit to a specific route ahead of time, let me know and i'll post it.

-- kent.

I always like a route in my garmin, just in case...
If you have one set, I will take it.
If not - no worries...
-- Amanda
Jellybean
Expert
Expert

Postby KBlankenship » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Jellybean wrote:
KBlankenship wrote:this saturday a small group will be doing a dirt road ride out of northville. meet at 9:45 and roll out at 10:00 from the parking lot across from the northville sports den.

-- kent.

If not - no worries...

there are instructions on the site to get it on your garmin:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/19046071

-- kent.
KBlankenship
Sport
Sport

Postby Jellybean » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:37 am

KBlankenship wrote:
Jellybean wrote:

-- kent.

If not - no worries...

there are instructions on the site to get it on your garmin:

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/19046071

-- kent.

Thanks Kent!
-- Amanda
Jellybean
Expert
Expert

Postby Saucy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:49 am